At Metcon India Realty & Infrastructure Pvt Ltd, we are driven by the principle that real estate development has to balance, and where possible better, community development. Naturally, it is the company's vision to develop real estate in synergy with the overall infrastructure development of a neighborhood. Consequently, with sustained development of a land bank at strategic locations, Metcon India is looking at carving its own niche in focused real estate development with an eye of continued value-addition for its customers, investors and stake holders.
Metcon India is engaged in sustained development of land banks in highly strategic and high-potental zones across the nation. Its business and operations are now well-established in key locations like Delhi, Haryana and Maharashtra State (including Mumbai). The company is fast spreading its concentration in these key zones while keeping an eye on other potential growth centres and opportunities across the country.
The Metcon reputation for quality and trustworthiness comes to the fore in all its existing and upcoming real estate ventures and it is here that the Metcon tradition of striving for excellence will be seen taking on a whole new meaning.
Some of the key developments in the area of Real Estate
- Metcon India commenced residential and commercial development with an exquisite building 'Tara Castle' in Dahanu, a coastal taluka (suburb) of Maharashtra
- Motor House Ltd., a group company of Metcon, owns the Porsche Centre property at Kemps Corner, Mumbai and is in a long-term services & agency contract with the global luxury car manufacturer
- Dolphin Ventures Pvt. Ltd., a subsidiary of Metcon India, has leased out a property in Mumbai's prime area of Flora Fountain to the Indian Overseas Bank
- Metson Infrastructure, a property leasing arm of Metcon, has leased out a property to world-renowned furnishings company, Maspar Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Tara Lines, a subsidiary of Metcon, has leased out a property to the State Bank of Hyderabad in the up-market area opposite Andheri station, Mumbai
- Mumbai, Western Suburbs : Land has been for a Mega Residential-cum-Commercial enclave in Mumbai's prime western suburbs and plans are afoot to start construction in short time.
- Mahim, Mumbai : A state of the art Business Complex is taking shape in the centrally located Mahim neighborhood of Mumbai, being designed by international consultants of repute. A highlight of this project is the adoption of solar energy and other renewable energy forms for powering the complex - one of the first such projects in the city.
- Amravati, Maharashtra : Land has been acquired for development of a residential complex at Amravati.
- Hospitality Venture :
Metcon India sees immense potential in the growing need for recreation and leisure among Indians. Hence, it has decided to foray into the hospitality industry for which, land acquisition has been done at two of the most scenic hill-stations of Western India, Lonavala. Four more locations are under negotiations for hospitality-based projects in Mumbai and Goa.